Zapotec Wool Throw Pillow
HANDWOVEN IN OAXACA
Desert-inspired colors with a beautiful Zapotec design. The bold pattern with neutral colors is the perfect combination. Sized for a couch, chair, or the bed.
Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico on a traditional pedal loom with locally-sourced sheep's wool. Features a cotton backing with zipper closure.
Purchase the pillow cover only or add an insert. Our inserts are down alternative, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. The plush fill is similar to a down insert, and will create the "karate-chop" appearance, as desired.
- Size: 20" x 20" (if using your own insert, size up to at least 22" x 22")
- Materials: Wool with a cotton canvas backing
- Colors: Light beige, ivory, and dusty rose
- Region: Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Care: Dry clean or gently wash in cold water. Line dry or lay flat to dry.