Stoneware Salad Plate - White
HANDCRAFTED IN PUEBLA
White stoneware salad plate designed and hand-thrown in Puebla, Mexico. Featuring a 1.5" deep vertical rim - perfect for handling meals with lots of sauce or dressing. Coated in a creamy ivory glaze with a hint of sheen.
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include it's near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes.
- 7.5" Diameter with deep 1.5" vertical rim
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, extra tall vertical rim
- Durable and hearty
- Artisan crafted by a husband/wife team in Puebla, Mexico
- 5% proceeds donated to a mangrove restoration project in Baja