Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
A minimalist and modern stoneware salad plate designed and handcrafted in Puebla, Mexico. Perfect for small portions. The vertical rim is a bit taller on our dinner plate, so it can handle meals with lots of sauce or dressing.
Pair with our Stoneware Dinner Plate and Stoneware Bowl. Coated in a deep black/bronze glaze (which takes on a more bronze appearance under direct light, and a more black appearance in darker situations).
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include it's near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes.
- 7.5" D x 1.5" H (rim height)
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, extra tall vertical rim
- Durable and hearty (thicker and heavier than porcelain or china)
- Artisan crafted by a husband/wife team in Puebla, Mexico
- 5% proceeds donated to a mangrove restoration project in Baja