Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
A minimalist and modern stoneware dinner plate designed and handcrafted in Puebla, Mexico. Elegant and ideal for use with meals throughout the day. Coated in a deep black glaze with a hint of bronze sheen.
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include it's near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes.
- 8.5" D x 0.75" H (rim height)
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, vertical rim design
- Durable and hearty (thicker and heavier than porcelain or china)
- Artisan crafted by a husband/wife team in Puebla, Mexico
- 5% proceeds donated to a mangrove restoration project in Baja