Stoneware Dining Dishes - White
HANDCRAFTED IN PUEBLA
White stoneware dining dishes designed and hand-thrown in Puebla, Mexico. Modern, vertical rim design. Featuring a concrete-like finish dipped in a smooth white glaze. These pieces are truly beautiful, unique, and made to stand the test of time.
Buy pieces individually to mix and match, or buy them all as a nested set (dinner plate, salad plate, and bowl).
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include it's near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes. Dishwasher safe.
- Dinner plate: 8.5" Diameter with 0.75" vertical rim
- Salad plate: 7.5" Diameter with 1.5" vertical rim
- Bowl: 5.75" Diameter with 2.25" vertical rim
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Artisan crafted by a husband/wife team in Puebla, Mexico
- 5% proceeds donated to a mangrove restoration project in Baja