Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
Dry brushing is an amazing, energizing skin-care habit that can help plump and exfoliate your skin, as well as boost circulation and aid with lymphatic drainage. Our dry brushes are handcrafted in Michoacan, Mexico from pure, natural sisal (fibers from the Mexican agave plant) and locally-sourced wood.
Use to exfoliate lightly and sweep away dead cells to reveal glowing and smooth skin. Our large brush is suitable for use on the body, while the small brush is intended for the face. Use on clean and dry skin, and then liberally apply moisturizer or serum.
- All-natural, biodegradable sisal fibers and locally-sourced wood.
- Handcrafted in Michoacan, Mexico.
- Facial Dry Brush: 2" x 2"
- Body Dry Brush: 4" x 3" (palm-sized)
- Use on clean and dry skin; recommended pre-shower. Brush upwards using firm, small strokes, or a circular motion. Shower or rinse your skin after to remove dead skin cells. Finish with moisturizer or a serum.
- 5% of proceeds donated to a mangrove restoration project in Baja, Mexico.