Desert Moon Wool Throw Pillow
HANDWOVEN IN OAXACA
Sand-colored shades of the desert combined with a simple half-moon pattern. The perfect size for a chair, the couch, or to throw on the bed. The neutral colors coordinate well with almost every color scheme. Lighter hardwood floors will draw out the warmer tones, while darker colors create a contrast. We love this pillow for its ability to work well in any room or color pattern.
Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico on a traditional pedal loom with locally-sourced sheep's wool. Features a cotton backing with zipper closure.
Purchase the pillow cover only or add an insert. Our inserts are down alternative, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. The plush fill is similar to a down insert, and will create the "karate-chop" appearance, as desired.
- Size: 20" x 20" (if using your own insert, size up to at least 22" x 22")
- Materials: Wool with a cotton canvas backing
- Colors: Sand (light beige) and ivory
- Region: Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Care: Dry clean or gently wash in cold water. Line dry or lay flat to dry.
Very happy with this pillow. It's high quality and very beautiful. It looks perfect in my space.