Congratulations! You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email!
The subtle and peaceful beauty of the Baja desert juxtaposed against the imposing size of the sandstone mountains and stark blue sky.
Kris Fellt is a slow traveler who loves capturing the earth's dramatic landscapes. Her photos evoke a sense of stillness, desolation, and vastness.
Choose a "Print Only" if you'd like to use your own frame. Or, select one of the various framed options and you'll receive the photograph printed, matted, and framed - ready to be hung on your wall.
Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- PRINT-ONLY MEASUREMENTS: Available in 12" x 8", 18" x 12" and 36" x 24" sizes.
- PRINT & FRAME MEASUREMENTS: 16" x 12" (includes 12" x 8" photo with 2" white mat border), 20" x 16" (includes 12" x 8" photo with 4" XL mat) and 40" x 28" (includes 36" x 24" photo with 2" white mat border).
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in white or natural.
- PAPER: Printed on Moab Lasal Matte Photo Paper.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: Ships in roughly 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art sales are final.