Baja 03: Ocean Swirl
by ROMANA LILIC
Nothing compares to the sound or beauty of the Pacific Ocean crashing onto the idyllic, sandy beaches of Baja. This image highlights the wild side of this part of Mexico.
This image was taken by Romana Lilic, a Slovenian photographer who has made Baja her home. Romana travels throughout the region, capturing the essence and beauty of Mexico in each of her photos.
Choose a "Print Only" if you'd like to use your own frame. Or, select one of the various framed options and you'll receive the photograph printed, matted, and framed - ready to be hung on your wall.
Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- PRINT-ONLY MEASUREMENTS: Available in 10" x 12", 12" x 15" and 24" x 30" sizes.
- PRINT & FRAME MEASUREMENTS: 13" x 15" (includes 9" x 11" photo with 2" white mat border), 16" x 18" (includes 8" x 10" photo with 4" XL mat) and 28" x 34" (includes 24" x 30" photo with 2" white mat border).
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in white or natural.
- PAPER: Printed on Moab Lasal Matte Photo Paper.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: Ships in roughly 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art sales are final.