Baja 02: Desert Cacti
by ROMANA LILIC
One of Mexico's most recognizable cacti: the nopal (also known as the prickly pear). Native to Baja and Southern California, and one of over 100 varieties of nopales found throughout Mexico.
This image was taken by Romana Lilic, a Slovenian photographer who has made Baja her home. Romana travels throughout the region, capturing the essence and beauty of Mexico in each of her photos.
Choose a "Print Only" if you'd like to use your own frame. Or, select one of the various framed options and you'll receive the photograph printed, matted, and framed - ready to be hung on your wall.
Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- PRINT-ONLY MEASUREMENTS: Available in 8" x 12", 12" x 18" and 24" x 36" sizes.
- PRINT & FRAME MEASUREMENTS: 12" x 16" (includes 8" x 12" photo with 2" white mat border) and 28" x 40" (includes 24" x 36" photo with 2" white mat border).
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in white, black, or natural.
- PAPER: Printed on Moab Lasal Matte Photo Paper.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: Ships in roughly 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art sales are final.