Baja 05: Cataviña
by KRIS FELLT
Cataviña is one of the most magical places in all of Baja. A small town along Hwy 1 with moonscape geography, one-thousand-year-old rock art, and a nearly-forgotten mission accessed only by the most hardcore off-road enthusiasts (or long-distance desert hikers). This image was taken by Kris Fellt in search of the oasis/mission of Cataviña ...
Kris is a slow traveler who loves capturing the earth's dramatic landscapes. Her photos evoke a sense of stillness, desolation, and vastness.
Choose a "Print Only" if you'd like to use your own frame. Or, select one of the various framed options and you'll receive the photograph printed, matted, and framed - ready to be hung on your wall.
Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- PRINT-ONLY MEASUREMENTS: Available in 12" x 8", 18" x 12" and 36" x 24" sizes.
- PRINT & FRAME MEASUREMENTS: 16" x 12" (includes 12" x 8" photo with 2" white mat border), 20" x 16" (includes 12" x 8" photo with 4" XL mat) and 40" x 28" (includes 36" x 24" photo with 2" white mat border).
- FRAME: Custom wood frame with UV-shielding plexiglass, available in white or natural.
- PAPER: Printed on Moab Lasal Matte Photo Paper.
- SHIPPING & RETURNS: Ships in roughly 3 weeks. Due to the custom printing and limited nature of these fine art prints, all art sales are final.