Stoneware Bowl - Black
HANDCRAFTED IN PUEBLA
Black stoneware bowl designed and hand-thrown in Puebla, Mexico. Perfect for cereal, pasta, ice cream, grain bowls ... we're sure that you'll find a reason to use it every day. Coated in a deep black glaze with a hint of bronze.
Made of grès porcelain stoneware, a dense clay fired at high temperatures, resulting in a more durable product than other types of pottery. The benefits of stoneware include it's near 0% water absorption (i.e. waterproofing) and resilience to temperature changes. These pieces are made to stand the test of time.
- 5.75" D x 2.25" H (rim height)
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe (up to 430 degrees F)
- Modern, vertical rim design
- Durable and hearty (thicker and heavier than porcelain or china)
- Artisan crafted by a husband/wife team in Puebla, Mexico
- 5% proceeds donated to a mangrove restoration project in Baja