La Rosa Wool Throw Pillow
HANDWOVEN IN OAXACA
Warm tones and a simple, color-blocked pattern inspired by the moon. Sized perfectly for your couch, a chair, or the bed. Try it with all-white bedding, shades of olive, contrasted on black leather or with ecru-colors. The possibilities are endless and this pillow complements them all.
Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico on a traditional pedal loom with locally-sourced sheep's wool. Features a cotton backing with zipper closure.
Purchase the pillow cover only or add an insert. Our inserts are down alternative, hypo-allergenic and made in the USA. The plush fill is similar to a down insert, and will create the "karate-chop" appearance, as desired.
- Size: 20" x 20" (if purchasing your own insert, size up to at least 22" x 22")
- Materials: Wool with a cotton canvas backing
- Colors: Light beige, ivory, and dusty rose
- Region: Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Care: Dry clean or spot clean only; machine washing even on a delicate cycle will shrink the cover.