Desert Moon Wool Throw Pillow
HANDWOVEN IN OAXACA
Sand-colored shades of the desert combined with a simple half-moon pattern. The perfect size for a chair, the couch, or to throw on the bed. The neutral colors coordinate well with almost every color scheme. Lighter hardwood floors will draw out the warmer tones, while darker colors create a contrast. We love this pillow for its ability to work well in any room or color pattern.
Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico on a traditional pedal loom with locally-sourced sheep's wool. Features a cotton backing with zipper closure.
*This pillow comes ready to style. Includes a machine-washable, down alternative insert.
- Size: 20" x 20" and includes an insert
- Materials: Wool with a cotton canvas backing
- Colors: Sand (light beige) and ivory
- Region: Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Care: Dry clean or gently wash in cold water. Line dry or lay flat to dry.
Very happy with this pillow. It's high quality and very beautiful. It looks perfect in my space.