La Rosa Wool Throw Pillow
HANDWOVEN IN OAXACA
Warm tones and a simple, color-blocked pattern inspired by the moon. Sized perfectly for your couch, a chair, or the bed. Try it with all-white bedding, shades of olive, contrasted on black leather or with ecru-colors. The possibilities are endless and this pillow complements them all.
Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico on a traditional pedal loom with locally-sourced sheep's wool. Features a cotton backing with zipper closure.
*This pillow comes ready to style. Includes a machine-washable, down alternative insert.
- Size: 20" x 20", includes an insert
- Materials: Wool with a cotton canvas backing
- Colors: Light beige, ivory, and dusty rose
- Region: Handwoven in Oaxaca, Mexico
- Care: Dry clean or gently wash in cold water. Line dry or lay flat to dry.