San Borja Blanket
HANDWOVEN IN CENTRAL MEXICO
Our San Borja handwoven Mexican blanket is a must-have for beach days, picnics at the park, camping adventures, cozying near the fire or as a yoga mat. Also beautiful indoors over a bed, chair or couch. Designed in San Francisco, and handmade with recycled fibers that are machine washable - so, adventure away. Large enough for a 2-4 person picnic or cuddling for that movie night indoors.
The design is inspired by the colors and vibes of the Baja desert. Each blanket is handcrafted by artisans in Tlaxcala, Mexico using traditional pedal looms. There is no machine work involved. The fibers are made from recycled fabrics - first, shredded to pulp and then sorted, brushed and spun into yarn - allowing us to reduce our environmental impact to the planet by repurposing materials and preventing them from entering the landfill.
- Designed by The Artesanal in San Francisco
- Made on a traditional pedal loom with recycled fibers
- Materials: Acrylic / cotton blend
- Care: Machine wash on cold; tumble dry on low
- Size: 48" W x 83" L + fringe (each blanket may have slight variations in size due to their handmade process)
- Color: White with light gray, beige and black stripes